2016 CCPDA Members Annual Conference
2016 Members Annual Conference
February 25-26 in Sacramento...
CCPDA 2015 Fall Members Networking Event
POST APA Conference CCPDA Members Fall Networking Event
When: OCTOBER 6, 2015: Meeting 1:15 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Where: OAKLAND MARRIOTT CITY CENTER/OAKLAND CONVENTION CENTER: Room 208
ROUND TABLE FORMAT On a variety of timely topics
HELD ON THE LAST DAY OF THE CAL APA CONFERENCE
ALSO: Save the Date for the 2016 CCPDA Members Annual Conference - February 25-26, 2016
California's Roadmap to 1.5 Million Zero Emission Vehicles
Nearly three years after Governor Brown issued the Executive Order on Zero Emission Vehicles, several objectives in the original 2013 ZEV Action Plan have been completed, with additional actions currently underway. California leads the nation in ZEV ownership, accounting for 40% of all ZEVs on the road in the United States. The 2015 summit will be an opportunity to generate new ideas and identify ways to build upon our success, centered around a new, draft 2015 ZEV Action Plan.
The 2015 ZEV Summit presented:
- A strategic assessment of the overall ZEV market in California and collected feedback on areas of improvement and opportunity.
- Highlighted progress and accomplishments outlined in the 2013 ZEV Action Plan.
- Provided an opportunity to comment on the draft 2015 ZEV Action Plan and engage in detailed discussions related to new proposed actions.
- Discussed specific collective actions that governments, companies, and other stakeholders can take to continue to accelerate the market.
- Showcased new groundbreaking initiatives and projects that are helping to define the ZEV landscape.
View the DRAFT 2015 ZEV Action Plan & Meeting Presentations at http://gov.ca.gov/s_zevsummitagenda.php .
Solar Energy Project
Solar Energy - Power your home, your business...Power California
In order to create a consistent strategy in California for counties to issue approvals/permits for small and large scale photovoltaic installations, CCPDA coordinated a Working Group with a variety of stakeholders (over 100 people) to write the CCPDA Solar Energy Facility Permit Streamlining Guide, Model Solar Energy Facility (SEF) Ordinance and several other helpful Appendices. folder View All SEF Info
California Solar Permitting Guidebook
(Ideas to Streamline the Building Permit Process)
2015 CCPDA Members Annual Conference
Our 2015 CCPDA Members Annual Conference was held February 26 & 27, 2015 in Sacramento...
Page 2 of 3